[theme-reviewers] Introduction

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Aug 30 20:24:13 UTC 2010

Hola y mucho gusto, Rodrigo!

I'm glad to hear that you submitted Modernist for inclusion in the WordPress
Theme repository. I ran across it a week or two ago, and thought it was
beautifully designed!

Also, we're very glad to have you helping us out with Theme reviews!

(We actually don't have any say regarding "featured" Themes. We're just the
gatekeepers for getting Themes *into* the repository.)

Chip

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Rodrigo Galindez <rodrigogalindez at gmail.com