[theme-reviewers] Introduction

Rodrigo Galindez rodrigogalindez at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:21:13 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

My name is Rodrigo Galindez. I made a couple of themes
(http://www.rodrigogalindez.com/wordpress-themes/) but really got
obsessed with my last one, Modernist, because I wanted to submit it to
the theme repository. After my first review, made by Frumph, it turned
out that I was missing a lot of basic functionality. So I subscribed
to this mailing list because I got really interested in creating
WordPress themes and wanted to learn more from the direct source ;-)

I must say that I'm pretty excited with the theme development/review
community and now I want to contribute and review my first theme.
Hopefully I will be able to pick an easy one so I do not mess things
up! :D

Just a question: What's the criteria to get published as "Featured" in
the Free Themes Directory?

Cheers from Argentina,

Rod

--