[theme-reviewers] Codex: Theme Review page

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Aug 22 21:30:09 UTC 2010

Changed wording to:

Theme must replace all deprecated functions including the following:

instead of just replace the following etc..  We're thinking about removing the wordpress release # and features that were released it from the codex page because it's really something that can be checked with the WP_DEBUG displays for deprecated and the features added are already on the codex.wordpress.org/Version_2.9 type pages.   We're talking about focusing solely on the the theme review process and can reference links to the other needed information that is already available on other codex pages.

- Phil