[wp-hackers] Themes Switcher

Simon Wallis simon.wallis403 at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 27 04:48:19 UTC 2004

Please ignore my duplicate post.
Am I right in saying that in order for a theme to be activated in 1.3
both the CSS and the index file need to sit in the same theme dir eg
/themes/mytheme ? Or have I got that backwards. ? What I am curious
about is if the first query which sets up the user choice options is a
list of index files all sitting in their respective directories and if
each css file needs to be called style - then how does one set up a
single index file with multiple style sheets - a style switcher - in
fact? Or is the architecture exclusively *theme driven* ? As far as I
can see in the header include in the CSS (authors name / url etc) no
where does it say which index file the CSS is meant to match / call. Or
have I missed something really obvious.? Thanks.