[wp-hackers] 1.3a2 CVS

Craig Hartel milquetoast at telus.net
Mon Sep 6 22:43:09 UTC 2004

Chris Coggburn wrote:

> Tara Star wrote:
>
>> David Chait wrote:
>>
>>> Gee, figure it's time to throw in my 2c! ;)
>>>
>>> I'm with Sebastian.  Overall, for the average user, a single file to
>>> edit is
>>> a FEATURE, not a bug to be fixed.
>>>

>> this is how I would see things too.
>
> Yeah, having to edit five files would really eerk me. I like the way it
> is now and really don't see anybody complaining about the other way.
> Sure it could be added...but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

You don't see anybody complaining about the index.php file the way it is right
now? Have you not read the support forums for the past two months? Who suggested
that there should be five files? What irks me is that sometimes the hacking side
of WordPress City has no clue as to what is happening on the other side of the
tracks in the User Neighbourhoods.

Craig.