[wp-hackers] 1.3a2 CVS

David House dave at xmouse.ithium.net
Mon Sep 6 13:28:57 UTC 2004

A worthy ammendment. I'm with the ayes.

To all those saying this makes it harder work for a dev, tell me: which is
harder -- finding where a different section starts amongst a huge file, or
simply opening another file? I'd say splitting dev files actually makes it
easier to find that specific section of code you're trying to find, and as long
as we provide adequate descriptions of what each file does, there shouldn't be a
problem here.

Besides, this makes it much easier on the user's part, and therefore there
shouldn't be any argument here at all.