[wp-hackers] The menu-system in wp 1.3

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Mon Oct 18 18:44:51 UTC 2004

Jamie Talbot wrote:
> It's been suggested that maybe plugin defined pages should be restricted
> ~ to being submenus of the Options page?  I think that's a good idea too.

I think it might be good practice to include plugin-defined pages as
Option submenus, but see no reason to preclude the functionality when
most other pages (The Plugins page doesn't support submenus?  Why?)
support adding it.  It seems like a simple matter of adding another
parameter to the with a default value.

Otherwise, yes, simple submenus are a great idea.

Owen