[wp-hackers] Save/edit hooks

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Oct 12 00:34:15 UTC 2004

Brad Froehle wrote:
> TextPattern takes the approach of storing the data in both Textile and
> XHTML syntax (which obviously takes up twice as much space), but is
> technically an easier solution to the matter.

This is doable with WP using the post_content_filtered field in the
posts table. I think this was added in 1.2. Has anyone played with this?
I did some experiments but the effects weren't enough to make it using
in out-of-the-box WP.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever looks at the DB anymore. :)

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://mobiusltd.com