[wp-hackers] require & include question!

Ammar Ibrahim ammar at gnuix.com
Thu Nov 11 17:54:56 UTC 2004

I'm writing a revolutionary plugin for wordpress, it should eliminate spam.

Now I came across a problem, I need to use a couple of PEAR packages.
The best Method for me is to add those files that I need to some
directory that should have all the includes.

now when I try to include any file, it seems that wordpress doesn't set
the include path. So what's the best way to do it? Where do I put my
files? (wp-content) or (wp-includes)? How do I configure 'include_path'
in wordpress

Regards,
    Ammar Ibrahim