[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Thu Jun 17 02:48:24 UTC 2004

Anyway there are lots of new names here, some I recognize but many I
> don't, so I thought it would be a good time to get the introduction thread
> started again. Here's the original message:
> http://wordpress.org/pipermail/hackers_wordpress.org/2004-June/000000.html

I'll kick it back off.

* who you are

I'm Ryan.  What do I do around here?  I work on localization, permalinks,
path info processing, rewrite rule generation, and other oh-so-glamorous
things.  What do I do outside of WordPress? I work at Cisco Systems on an
MSSP (Multiservice Provisioning Platform) box, what some folks used to call
a God Box. It has electrical TDM interfaces, OC-3 to OC-192, Gig-E,
DWDM, etc.  I also teach aerobics classes, race bicycles, and suffer through
triathlons.  Isn't that fascinating?

* why you're here

Everyone needs hobbies.

* what you'd like to get out of this list

A better WordPress.

Ryan