[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Jun 17 02:13:57 UTC 2004

In just a day or two already almost 80 people have signed up for this
list. Howdy everybody. :) There has already been some discussion going on
before you may have gotten here:

http://wordpress.org/pipermail/hackers_wordpress.org/2004-June/thread.html

I know the archives suck, I'm investigating something more robust and
searchable.

Anyway there are lots of new names here, some I recognize but many I
don't, so I thought it would be a good time to get the introduction thread
started again. Here's the original message:

http://wordpress.org/pipermail/hackers_wordpress.org/2004-June/000000.html

I'm particularly interested to hear about plugins you've wanted to write
but couldn't, or plugins you've written but run into problems doing.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | more soon...