[wp-hackers] WordPress, authors and posts

ayj & j yllyn at clear.net.nz
Wed Jun 16 21:07:15 UTC 2004

Some good points IMO. These options on edit rights would be a good candidate
for an admin Options page. One I would particularly like to see is admin
allowed to edit / delete / view other peoples drafts. The inexperienced
non-admin user / visitor to a WP site can easily create a whole heap of
empty or almost empty drafts (by accidentally hitting Save instead of
Publish) which they never notice or tidy up.

Andrew