[wp-hackers] Plugin installation

Brian Meidell brian at mindflow.dk
Mon Jul 26 14:05:22 UTC 2004

What came of this thread?:
http://wordpress.org/pipermail/hackers_wordpress.org/2004-June/thread.html#205

There were a lot of good points raised, but as far as I can tell, no
decisions were ever made from it?

Points like:
1) Pros and cons to multi/single file plugins
2) Plugins changing admin forms
3) Configuration interfaces for plugins
4) Options database interfacing code for plugin devs

Were any design decisions made? Any conclusions drawn?
Did anyone start writing code because of any the points raised? If so, what?

I've read a lot of the archives and skimmed titles on all of it, but I'm
sorry if I've missed the answers to these questions in there.

/Brian