[wp-hackers] Plugin installation

Stephen O'Connor steve at stevarino.com
Mon Jul 26 18:08:37 UTC 2004

Brian Meidell wrote:

> Were any design decisions made? Any conclusions drawn?
> Did anyone start writing code because of any the points raised? If so,
> what?

I've had the framework up for a while now and have had great fun and
success writing plugins for it. I've been thinking of cleaning it up
(the UI needs some tweaking) and updating some functions to reflect
recent events (get rid of pfw_load(), pfw_save(), etc). After that
forwarding it to matt to check out and hopefully include it in the WP
core. :)

If not user's can still install it themselves; I've yet to receive a
complaint about that.

http://stevarino.com/wp/framework/
And if you need a plugin for it:
http://stevarino.com/wp/faked-folders/