[wp-hackers] Plugin Site

Stephen O'Connor steve at stevarino.com
Fri Jul 16 17:35:18 UTC 2004

Wow, thanks for taking the initiative Moose! I'm really looking forward to
this and if you need any help at all PLEASE contact me! :D

As far as dead links go... Yah, I'm worried about that too. What if we agree
on a new plugin-header field that specifies the author's feelings towards
caching or mirroring the plugin file. Personally I have no problem with
people mirroring my plugins as long as credit is given and would welcome the
oppurtunity that my plugins could survive beyond my site.

Another idea: combine this with the category-ping feature recently
implemented and we have an automatic submission process.

Just made my day...
- Stephen
steve at stevarino.com