[wp-hackers] Plugin Site

Alex King alex at alexking.org
Fri Jul 16 23:13:52 UTC 2004

It would be nice to offer an automated process for this. The wp-plugins
site can have an interface to read a version file for the plugin and
auto-update its record. The developer would choose to specify the
location of the version file or not. The developer would then have the
option to integrate the version file into their own site as well so
they only have one thing to update.

--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/