[wp-hackers] 1.2.2 Failing on fresh install.

Stephen Cropp steve at de-generationx.net
Sun Dec 19 00:30:32 UTC 2004

Why not just put a second archive on the downloads page that says that
users of PHP5 need to also include this patch to fix known issues. Also
include a link to the wiki page that includes an explanation as to why.

No version update, no change to the original archive, only PHP5 people
would need to download it.

In the next release, merge the fix into the primary release and remove
the download for the patch from the downloads page.

There, solved ;-)

---
Steve Cropp
(aka Korgan)