[wp-hackers] WP Tabs

Arvind Satyanarayan arvind_2111 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 08:01:56 UTC 2004

Yeah I'm not sure how to prevent those small shifts, is it really
annoying should I remove those ? If I do then all the fancy glitz goes
away :( Basically with WP tabs, its just a sidebar sorted list of
http://wiki.wordpress.org/TemplateTags I've just manually taken each one
and shoved it into WP Tabs. Where would I find those advanced commands,
I might consider implementing them, though I don't know how - I assume
they are part of another function or can they be called separately?

Arvind

Mark Jaquith wrote:

> I'm running FireFox 0.92 on Windows XP, and FireFox 0.92 on Linux, and
> I'm seeing a twitchy movement on mouseovers.  Mousing over the tabs at
> the top and bottom causes the whole thing to shift up and down a few
> pixels.  Minor quibble I know.
>
> I'm definitely liking it!  Any chance you'll be adding some of the
> more advanced WP functions like in_category()?  People who are not WP
> newbies still need a reference for those things.  I know I can never
> remember all those functions and their parameters.
>
> Arvind Satyanarayan wrote:
>
>> I've put up a tabs beta
>> http://www.movalog.com/archives/plugins/mt-tabs/tabs-beta.php with
>> some design changes. I would really appreciate any comments,
>> suggestion etc. etc. etc. If you're on a Mozilla browser you're going
>> to reap the most benefits !

Arvind Satyanarayan
http://blog.arvind-satya.com - Chinwags from Abu Dhabi
http://www.movalog.com - Movalog ~ All Things Movable Type