[wp-hackers] WP Tabs

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Thu Aug 26 08:09:56 UTC 2004

A lot of them are just hidden away in the WP source, without much
documentation.

As for the small shifts... they are introduced because you've defined a
border for :hover but not for the normal state.  So on :hover, the
border is introduced dynamically, and everything gets shifted around.
So what you need to do is to define a 1px border (or however wide the
:hover one is) for the normal state with a color that will blend in.
Hope that helps.