[wp-hackers] WP Tabs

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Thu Aug 26 07:52:30 UTC 2004

I'm running FireFox 0.92 on Windows XP, and FireFox 0.92 on Linux, and
I'm seeing a twitchy movement on mouseovers.  Mousing over the tabs at
the top and bottom causes the whole thing to shift up and down a few
pixels.  Minor quibble I know.

I'm definitely liking it!  Any chance you'll be adding some of the more
advanced WP functions like in_category()?  People who are not WP newbies
still need a reference for those things.  I know I can never remember
all those functions and their parameters.