[wp-hackers] Search Permalinks

Steve Ivy steve at redmonk.net
Wed Aug 18 23:15:06 UTC 2004

I second this - mod_rewrite is very powerful, but should not be
*required*. One question - if we do start eating the whole URI, does
mod_rewrite not get a shot at it? I've got custom rules that are
handling uris from my old CMS and redirecting them to the current WP
posts, and I don't want to lose that functionality.

--Steve