[bbDev] WP user integration works, but...

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 14:25:50 GMT 2006

I don't have access to the site as I'm on a dumb terminal that only
allows email access but there exists with the WP.org codex a user page
that has details on wp-bbpress integration.  Best bet would be to
visit the WPMU site at http://mu.wordpress.org and do a search (via
the sticky, not the box along the top) for bbpress as I know we've
quoted the link a number of times.

As to the integration, on bbpress' side, we just tell it to use WP
user table and I believe that was all.  You can share cookies as well
between the two but the page goes into more detail.

Hope this helps,
-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be