[bbDev] Installation of this Forum

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Nov 1 17:16:17 GMT 2005

Il Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:48:20 +0100, "Ivan Yakimenko"
<ip.yakimenko at lkpg.visit.se> scrive:

>Ok, I have tried both options and they gave me another answer, this one:
>
>Error establishing a database connection
>This either means that the username and password information in your
>bb-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at
>BBDB_HOST.
>
>  a.. Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
>  b.. Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
>  c.. Are you sure that the database server is running?

Did you setup you wordpress config file by yourself? Then you have
given it the same ingfo bbpress ask.

You need to have the name of your sql server, the name of the database
the login and the password to access the database. If you have one
database only, you can put the same info of config.php of wordpress
ahd forum tables will be put with the wordpress table.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)