[bbDev] Installation of this Forum

Sannamaria sannamaria at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:29:43 GMT 2005

Sorry to say Ivan and everybody else but if user has trouble even with this
kind of basic installation configuration of software, are you sure you wanna
continue with this one? I

It is still alpha and in an development stage. You are likely to run into
many many problems and wasted moments if no experience with these things.