[bbDev] Installation of this Forum

Ivan Yakimenko ip.yakimenko at lkpg.visit.se
Tue Nov 1 15:48:20 GMT 2005

Ok, I have tried both options and they gave me another answer, this one:

Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your
bb-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at
BBDB_HOST.

  a.. Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  b.. Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
  c.. Are you sure that the database server is running?
Could someone please tell me what this means, mostly the BBDB_HOST?