[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57616: As a website editor I want to find out which media asset (image, video, etc) is used on which pages / posts

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 2 23:58:45 UTC 2023

#57616: As a website editor I want to find out which media asset (image, video,
etc) is used on which pages / posts
-------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  abitofmind                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request                |      Status:  new

Comment (by abitofmind):

 During my initial research for this had I found no existing plugins for
 this.

 - Good news: The free plugin [https://wordpress.org/plugins/media-library-
 assistant/ Media Library Assistant] seems to do much of what my MVP
 proposes.

 - It's a complex plugin. I continue my evaluation & tests. Will share here
 when I have more details.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57616#comment:3>