[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57616: As a website editor I want to find out which media asset (image, video, etc) is used on which pages / posts

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 3 11:06:46 UTC 2023

#57616: As a website editor I want to find out which media asset (image, video,
etc) is used on which pages / posts
-------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  abitofmind                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request                |      Status:  new

Comment (by Mista-Flo):

 @abitofmind There is also this plugin from a french web agency:
 https://github.com/BeAPI/bea-media-analytics Does not seem maintained
 anymore but might still work.

 I agree with @audrasjb it will be quite tricky to maintain good
 performances for large websites so not sure that should be something
 supported by default by core despite the interesting use case of the
 feature

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57616#comment:4>