[wp-hackers] Salting

Shea Bunge info at bungeshea.com
Mon Jul 1 21:54:18 UTC 2013

If you don't create a wp-config.php file, when you visit your WordPress installation URL, it will present you with a screen where all you need to do is enter your database details and WordPress will build a wp-config.php file for you (this includes setting the salts). The page you mention only exists for people who are building a wp-config.php file manually, by copying the wp-config-sample.php file and editing the values