[wp-hackers] Mailing list passwords in plain text

Sam Auciello info at samauciello.com
Mon Jul 1 20:42:53 UTC 2013

So I was just sent the following unencrypted message.  I've replaced my
password with asterisks but it is otherwise as is.  I shouldn't need to
tell anyone here why its horrible to store passwords in plain text but
sending them in unencrypted emails!  Seriously?  This is incredibly
irresponsible.  Can something be done about this?