[wp-hackers] Redactor WYSIWYG Editor for WP

Mike Schinkel mike at newclarity.net
Thu Aug 2 23:13:38 UTC 2012

On Aug 2, 2012, at 6:45 PM, Stas Sușcov wrote:
> I don't see this as a fair question.

There is no fair.  There only is.

> Why people from WordPress, why not Drupal, or... any other CMS/blogging engine.

Because this list is for WordPress developers, not for Drupal developers or developers of other CMS/blogging engines.  I don't think asking if the Drupal community would do something to benefit WordPress users would make much sense on this list, do you?  Would you go to the Romanian parliament and ask them if the Hungary, Serbia and Moldavia parliaments would be willing to do something for the benefit of the Romanian people?  Maybe, but I doubt the answers you'd get would be very authoritative.

> Fixing Andrew's list of missing features, doesn't necessarily mean WordPress will bundle it in core.

True, but irrelevant. Not fixing them means that WordPress would certainly never bundle in core, right?

Hypothetical questions are meant to explore possibilities, that's why I asked as a hypothetical.

-Mike