[wp-hackers] Redactor WYSIWYG Editor for WP

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Thu Aug 2 23:56:21 UTC 2012

În data de Fri, 03 Aug 2012 02:13:38 +0300, Mike Schinkel
<mike at newclarity.net> a scris:

> On Aug 2, 2012, at 6:45 PM, Stas Sușcov wrote:
>> I don't see this as a fair question.
>
> There is no fair.  There only is.
>
>> Why people from WordPress, why not Drupal, or... any other CMS/blogging
>> engine.
>
> Because this list is for WordPress developers, not for Drupal developers
> or developers of other CMS/blogging engines.  I don't think asking if
> the Drupal community would do something to benefit WordPress users would
> make much sense on this list, do you?  Would you go to the Romanian
> parliament and ask them if the Hungary, Serbia and Moldavia parliaments
> would be willing to do something for the benefit of the Romanian
> people?  Maybe, but I doubt the answers you'd get would be very
> authoritative.

Apparently I was misunderstood, and somebody took this personal.

You question was addressing WordPress community like this is exclusively
one man's problem, and its not.

To explain this as in your answer, if it were crisis in Europe, I would
start searching solutions in my own country, but also ask around for help.

Andrew, has a point saying there's need of collaboration, and it would be
nice to see WordPress role in such a project.