[wp-hackers] Permalink Structure - Performance vs. SEO

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:59:37 UTC 2011

Sorry Lynne think I got it wrong what you said in another message and I agree
that siteswhose posts get updates with some frequency is not interesting to
put the date in the URL. Look, the more the topic grows more positive and
negative points appear on each structure.

Using the ID instead of DATE in the url I can include the date of update and
 maintaincontent on inside of you without updates we are compromising
understanding.