[wp-hackers] WP-Manage: Automatic WP backups and upgrades with PHP

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Fri Jan 19 15:51:25 GMT 2007

Fair point but the amount of manual labor required just to be able to
use the tool each time sort of defeats the purpose. Once someone
manages 10 blogs or more, having to change perms on these folders
each time is counter-productive.

Just playing devil's advocate as one of the guys who produced one of
those shell scripts that take care of all the upgrading.

--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Architect, b5media

web:: www.b5media.com, www.technosailor.com