[wp-hackers] Development for 2.next

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:52:04 GMT 2006

It'll be embarrasing if the next WordPress point release doesn't have
Atom 1.0 ;-)

Also, I've not been around long enough to know how this side of the
project is managed, but it might be a good time to start introducing
hAtom microformat support to the default templates too. It's mostly a
matter of inserting a few extra class attributes, the result should be
100% compatible with current CSS.

http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom

There are a lot of should-be-nice benefits further down the line, but
my guess is the most immediate concrete benefit will be the
availability of CSS Zen Garden kind of styling that'll work across
publishing tools.

There's an experimental template rewriter at :
http://www.trinityanne.com/tools/rewrite/

I'm willing to help on either of these (though my time is limited).

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com