[wp-forums] Sidebars

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:37:21 GMT 2006

I'd lean more towards updating the codex faq(s) and continue to post links
to it for folks.

My opinion is those same folks who don't search the codex are people who
won't search the forums either.  Adding a static section to the forum will
just scatter answers in more places (I'm already a bit confused between the
codex and the wiki... why add one more?)

Posting links to the codex is simple and easy.  :-)