[wp-forums] Sidebars

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:27:43 GMT 2006

Hehe, I thought I mentioned some similar to this back when we were talking about the "service forum(s)".. =/ Well, something like this anyway.. =P  However, I'm not sure if having it made up or having a list of the "problems and fixes" will help much in the Codex though sigh, cause even then, you'll have to direct everyone there to a specific problem with the fix..

Another whole forum section, right on the main support forums page would help better I think, cause they can scroll down the page and find the forums called "Have a problem? We have the fixes here!".  And then place all those posts with those "specific" problems, and their fixes right in the thread, under that forum. I dunno though..just throwing out some ideas. =P

spencerp