[wp-forums] Sidebars

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 18:46:07 GMT 2006

On 3/31/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> Is it me or are sidebar problems the current mass problem?

Actually, sidebars are the new toys, given the advent of the sidebar widget
plugin from Matt and Co. K2 had the plugin support "in advance" so to speak
so if you are running K2 SVN, the widget hooks are installed.

I raise this because you may wish to suggest people dissecting K2 to find
out how it has been implemented, and indeed, it would be within reason to
suggest that they have a peek at the K2 support forums which will soon be
abuzz with sidebar mania, I'm sure.

Craig.