[wp-forums] A question I'd like answered off forums..

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:17:32 GMT 2006

I understand fully..I was just thinking about that again then, and thought it wasn't the "greatest" thing to do. =(  My bad..sorry folks. =(  I realize this list is for the "forums" only and shouldn't be turned into a "support" list on top of that yet.. sigh.

My question was answered, well really I just totally went with Podz's layout/setup for it... so again, sorry about posting it on here... won't happen again. ;)

spencerp

Spencerp, I understand your desire to not "go public" but also note that
there is a policy of not using this list for anything but forum issues.  To
make exeptions would not be fair.  A single lined email of "hey, anyone
possible to help me with a non-forum issue" would be OK, IMO, but otherwise,
I think a good for the goose good for the gander.