[wp-forums] A question I'd like answered off forums..

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:08:52 GMT 2006

Spencerp, I understand your desire to not "go public" but also note that
there is a policy of not using this list for anything but forum issues.  To
make exeptions would not be fair.  A single lined email of "hey, anyone
possible to help me with a non-forum issue" would be OK, IMO, but otherwise,
I think a good for the goose good for the gander.