[wp-forums] Non-support of K2

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:58:55 GMT 2006

Also note that for the longest time, before WP 2.x was released, K2 was
using "technology" fo r the lack of a better term, that was not built into
WP, thus the real reason for the direction to the flickr forum for
binarybonsai, then the hosted forum.

I'll agree that now that WP 2.x is out, and there is a built in feature of
WP to allow a functions.php file for themes, that more consideration should
be given.  But it's also been pointed out that in general, binarybonsai's
forum will be far more useful for the  questions of "how do I add a third
column to K2" than the general support forums.

I don't support a hostile approach to the users, for the record.