[wp-forums] A question I'd like answered off forums..

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Fri Mar 24 15:03:58 GMT 2006

You can probably get rid of the type="submit", whih is the text showing
up on top of your button.
Then the text is gone and the roll over works fine.
You may have to craft som Javascript onClick submit form logic.
A discussion on the pros and cons of image is here :
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/imagebutton.html#tech
<http://www.cs.tut.fi/%7Ejkorpela/forms/imagebutton.html#tech>

/Petit