[wp-forums] A question I'd like answered off forums..

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:17:04 GMT 2006

Thanks for your reply Petit and that link.. =)  I happened to see on the "js" page, that having a rollover wouldn't be the greatest thing to use, especially on the "submit" button. Also, using Javascript isn't something I like to do really.. so

I'll prolly just use the submit button itself...like Podz had in his TUT... =)  Not having a rollover isn't a great loss lol!! Thanks again Petit! =) Also, what do you think of it so far, I know it's dark....TOO dark even. So I plan to change it up again then ...  Not sure if I'll release this one or not, but was thinking about it..."maybe" release the two at the same time.. lol. Not sure though...this one still needs ALOT of work yet sigh..

spencerp