[wp-forums] Non-support of K2

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 15:15:09 GMT 2006

A BIG Grey area forms and then is wiped away... For the "date" question example, if they "are using" K2, while having that date format problem...then I guess it would "technically" be out of "our" hands.......? =)

That is true, though there are some cases where a poster has come from say the K2 fora after not finding an answer - perhaps a non theme-specific such as 'how do i change the date format' only to be told 'is not supported here'.

I am not sure the .com/ .org is a valid comparison (though I see the point), the same goes for redirecting people to the mu forums for
support. These are all things that look the same/ similar that are
running on different code or different environments.

To all intents and purposes, K2 et al look just like any other theme
and the install of theme is the same, as I mentioned previously. I was
just wanting to find out what exactly it is that makes it a
'modification of WP' not just an (albeit complex) theme.

If the main reason is 'because they have their own forums' then fair enough.