[wp-forums] Non-support of K2

Ian D thewaytothecentre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:52:36 GMT 2006

That is true, though there are some cases where a poster has come from
say the K2 fora after not finding an answer - perhaps a non
theme-specific such as 'how do i change the date format' only to be
told 'is not supported here'.

I am not sure the .com/ .org is a valid comparison (though I see the
point), the same goes for redirecting people to the mu forums for
support. These are all things that look the same/ similar that are
running on different code or different environments.

To all intents and purposes, K2 et al look just like any other theme
and the install of theme is the same, as I mentioned previously. I was
just wanting to find out what exactly it is that makes it a
'modification of WP' not just an (albeit complex) theme.

If the main reason is 'because they have their own forums' then fair enough.