[wp-forums] Non-support of K2

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:41:05 GMT 2006

I thought "we" have been directing them to those places already.. I'm not sure about all these, themes/"modifcations" of/for WordPress, because I never used them, and never will, I was just going by what the moderators have said numerous of times before..

It's NOT supported at the WordPress forums, and they post a link to the http://binarybonsai.com/forums/ or whatever the case may be.. =/ This is just basically like the WP.com users coming to the WP.org forums for help.. and end result is, they get pointed to the WP.com Forums then..

And I wonder that myself Michael, they must NOT be offering the greatest support for their "work" OR those users just get confused of where or who to ask for it.. I would just point them in the right direction..well, like "we" have been before..but that's just my opinion.. =)

spencerp