[wp-forums] Non-support of K2

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Fri Mar 24 14:11:47 GMT 2006

Binary bonsai says ( http://binarybonsai.com/wordpress/k2/ )
"K2 is a WordPress <http://wordpress.org> modification—an advanced
template—created by myself and Chris J Davis
<http://www.chrisjdavis.org>, created as an improved Kubrick
<http://binarybonsai.com/wordpress/kubrick/> of sorts.
It won't make you coffee, sing songs of sweet regret or sit at your
bedside when you're ill, but it might make life just a tad bit easier
for you."
And about installing:

    * Make sure you are running WordPress 2.0.
    * Download the latest version of K2 above.
    * Upload the K2 folder to wp-content/themes/ on your server.
    * In your WordPress administration, go to Presentation and activate K2.

Though it is dependent of WordPress 2.0 and regarded as a theme "of
sorts", this nails down the position of K2:
"activate K2"

As is the case with any plugin, this is a modification or addition to
WordPress.
When questions arise in regard to some plugin, we usually refer to the
plugin author to resolve the problem.
It may well happen that someone familiar with a certain plugin, offers a
suggestion in the forum, but I think the policy should be to refer to
the author.
K2 may be in a gray zone, partly theme, partly WP modification, but it
has its own forum and referring to that may benefit the users of the K2
forum.
/Petit