[wp-forums] Proposed draft

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 03:22:43 GMT 2006

After reading through, ALL the emails.. I'm just getting that it's more of a headache then anything. I would just do as such like before basically.

1) Moderators find such post of those trying to sell their services and edit their threads, pointing them to JOIN the wp-pro list, and wait. IF that's what the list is for anyways, right?

2) Those trying to find such services. Moderators or forum users to reply with a link to that wp-pro list, then tell them to join and post a request for custom help.

And basically tell them, if issues come up, they need to keep their issues or support with those that did that "custom" work, rather then bring it to the support forums.

3) Forget all about the hassles of a "Services Forum" all together, because it's just a headache and a "dog chasing the tale" ordeal..

4) I vote productively for Moshu to come back to the forums! =^)  I'm missing his sarcastic lightly harsh replies.. LOL! Really, I never had a problem with him to start with, even IF he replied to me, with a "little" side of harshness.. I usually just overlook it all anyways. Moderators are "kinda" supposed to be firm anyways...right lol.

spencerp

And also, you could be facing other issues, of those "paid services" bombarding the list with any "Joe" off the street, with crap scammy stuff. Which is a headache too, because how would regulate the "honest" from the "dishonest"?

It's almost impossible.. =/  All, leading those wanting a "paid service" but got crap, coming to the forums, or to whoever asking for help to get it straigthened out. I think you'll end up being more of a "moderator" to that "list/forum" then the support forum in the end. =/