[wp-forums] Moderation Request

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Sat Mar 18 16:11:16 GMT 2006

Well, actually I see leaving that thread up as a jumping off platform for
whatever we decide to do (by vote).  It exemplifies much of the problem from
various angles:  the OP has done much good plugin work for the community for
free; he is now stating this one is donationware (yeah, moshu, I have a problem
with that too, as I was pointing at in the statements about phpLD); and he's
started a war of words among various posters, some newer and some who've been
around for a long time.

So he's the guinea pig, ain't?