[wp-forums] Editing and Answering..

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 20:23:22 GMT 2006

I have read all of the following posts regarding me and my use of "grammar" and "swearing" and understand why, and your concern for the support forum in general.

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-February/001499.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-February/001500.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-February/001501.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-February/001502.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-February/001504.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-January/001316.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-January/001317.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-January/001318.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-January/001319.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2006-January/001321.html

Sorry for posting all the urls to the threads, replies and what not, being that I haven't joined the wp-forums list sooner, and could have replied with a simple email to them then.. =(

But, like I said.. and was brought within those threads/replies, about me drinking and replying with such tone, was a bad habit of mine. I shouldn't have been doing both, especially on the support forums. =(

And or if, I or anyone does drink and reply, (me/they) should still be responsible while posting or replying, not using such language.. Which I know at the same time can be a hard thing to do sometimes, because while drinking you just don't care about the "future out-comes or results" which you/me might have caused.. Which is why drinking is bad, and does ruin friendships, relationships, respect from others and what not.

I AM a smart azzed, sarcastic, often rude alcoholic person, and shouldn't be taking it out on the support forums, but I'm also trying to help others with useful information and trying to help them in general with whatever problems they have..

I AM also not the only one on the support forums being rude, mean, belittling ppls either...which kinda pisses me off too...that I can be a "chosen" topic of discussion on here...it really makes me mad sometimes that, others, not mentioning names, can say such stuff and get away with it, but some of my "less harmful" replies can be moderated.

I have not been drinking lately while replying on the support forum, as most can probably tell by the way my replies have been.. =)  But again, I'm still a sarcastic person, trying to be "funny" or "give" some humor to the threads, because "life" isn't grand, or stress free...

Yet however it should be fun.. Kind of brings less tension to the "stressful" support forum "environment" too. I dunno, but I am trying to "pipe down" on alot of swear words, I usually substitute "fuck" with "fluck", and "shit" with "shnitz" or something lol!

I still feel, even when sober or not though, that someone should have the ability to swear or "substitute" those swear words with something less harsh, because this is a free forum, not a church forum and when ppl start having "mouth battles" over something...atleast in my "book", they should be able to defend themselves verbally..

Drunk or sober, I usually snap on someone because the defenses go up, and real quick. I have seen numerous posts/threads like that already...and they weren't moderated per say...it's almost like I'm being picked out of the bunched and stuff... =(

I know my conduct while drinking wasn't right and I know I should have been corrected and my posts moderated...I agree with that totally.. =) Thanks for doing it too..

"All I can think of doing is moderating his posts mercilessly and constantly. This could make him clean up his act, it could (will) annoy him and he may leave (which would be a shame as he does contribute positively too) but it will show others that we are watching and we will act."

I won't leave, (they all probably thinking, shoot! lol!) but like you basically are saying though, I do realize that I was acting like an arse and being rude and such..especially while drinking...

I'm sorry for all that, I'm trying to be more of a helper now, rather then a nuisance on the support forums.. however, being sober like I said, if someone snaps on me though, I should be entitled to defend myself lol! Anyone and everyone should have that right.. just I guess, I'll have to becareful on choice words though... :/

Anyways, I don't want to lose a spot at the support forums, or my forum membership, and I especially don't want to lose everyone's respect, even though I probably already did.. =(  Again I'm sorry for being a drunken fool on the forums.. =(

But I can't promise that I won't be a sober space cadetish sarcastic fool on the support forums though..because that's just me..trying to have a little fun =)  Anyways...just thought I'd put my $.02 in on this, being that this was all about me, and I should be entitled to have my say on it too..

Also, keeping my feelings and or thoughts of such nature will be kept on my blog.. " but that he should try to keep the harsh language for his own blog ( where it really blooms :)" Thanks Petit..I'll try hahaha. =) Thanks.. =)

spencerp