[theme-reviewers] Question about status of tickets when reviewing.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Jun 19 22:17:05 UTC 2014

Tickets should be left open for around 7 days-ish. If the theme developer
uploads a new version, and there is an existing ticket still open, then it
doesn't create a new ticket, it appends and modifies the existing one, and
the review can continue

Remember, the goal is to get fixes made and get themes approved. The
reviewer should work with the author, in ticket, to help them find and fix
the issues in the theme. Once there are no more issues, the ticket can be
approved and closed.

The only reason to close a ticket as not-approved is if the theme developer
doesn't get back to it in a reasonable period of time (I figure a week) or
if there is something obviously wrong (spam theme).

-Otto